Prospective Donor Form
Dear Prospective Donor,
We greatly appreciate your interest in the Body Donation Program at the University of Wollongong. It is through the generous gift of your remains that the health professionals of the future are able to get the most advanced training in medicine and other health-related professions. You may be assured that we hold the privilege of studying the human body in sacred trust.
For a Body Donation Information Package*, and/or further information, please call or write to the:
Body Donation Program
Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health
University of Wollongong
Wollongong NSW 2522
Phone: (02) 4221 3800
* Please note that all forms must be completed and returned before enrolment in the program is complete. You are encouraged to keep copies for your personal files. It is not necessary to have the forms notarised. Once your enrolment has been verified, you will be sent a donor card to keep in your wallet/purse at all times.
- Download Information for Donors [PDF 188KB]
- Download Prospective Donor Form [PDF 253KB]
- Download Prospective Donor Form Checklist [PDF 107KB]
- Download Program Brochure [PDF 393KB]